Aren’t You Tired Of Being Confused About Fat Loss?
Should you follow a low carb or a low fat diet to lose weight?
Should you lift weights or jog on a treadmill?
What about meal timing, intermittent fasting, calorie counting, and cheat days?
It’s enough to drive you crazy!
Especially when you are already frustrated about trying to lose weight.
Well I’m here to give it to you straight.
My name is Vic Magary, and I’ve been helping people lose weight and get fit since 2001. I’m known for getting clients results with my simple no-nonsense approach to diet and exercise and I believe that losing fat and getting in shape can be summed up in a single sentence:
Eat real food, train in a manner that is continually challenging, allow for adequate rest, and repeat with consistency.
That’s it. The process of losing fat and building muscle really is simple.
But simple does not mean easy.
And that’s why having a specific plan to follow can help you stay on track and reach your fat loss goals.
You Don’t Need Expensive Supplements, The Latest Infomercial Exercise Contraption, Or Even A Gym Membership To Lose Fat.
What you need are lots of vegetables and healthy natural protein sources.
What you need is exercise that is challenging yet appropriate for your current fitness capacity.
What you need is someone to cut through the the noise of the check-out counter tabloid headlines promoting the latest crash diet or how some actor got into super-hero shape. And that’s why I’m here for you…
My diet and training methods work. And you can get four different 12-week training programs, a 12-week sample menu, my jump-start audio recording, and access to 68 exercise instructional videos simply by submitting your email address below:
Lose 34 lbs (15.4 kg) Without Stepping Foot In A Gym?
Let’s face it, going to the gym can be a hassle for many of us. There is the wasted time commuting to and from the gym and the complete lack of privacy both while you’re working out and showering up afterwards.
There is another way.
You can get a highly effective workout using only body-weight exercises in the privacy of your own home without any expensive equipment. And that’s why the Fat Loss For Free exercise regimen focuses exclusively on body-weight exercises.
And even if you do like going to the gym, these body-weight workouts can be done with just a small amount of floorspace at your favorite fitness facility.
Here’s What You Get With The Fat Loss For Free Program:
4 different 12-week workout plans.
- These workouts use body-weight exercises only and the only piece of equipment that you should consider getting access to is a pull up bar.
- There is a plan for every fitness level: “fresh off the couch” beginner, intermediate, advanced, and even “hard core”.
- The sessions are short and should not take much more than 30 minutes even at the most advanced level.
- Workouts are programed up to 6 days per week, but can be adjusted to only 3 days per week if you prefer.
12-week sample meal plan.
- Done-for-you meal plan makes it super easy to know exactly what to eat.
- Gives a variety of different vegetables, protein sources, fruits, and nuts as examples to choose from.
- Eliminate the “what’s for dinner?” factor that throws so many people off when they are trying to lose fat.
Jump start audio recording.
- Mp3 file that you can download and listen to in the car, while working out, even when you do the dishes (that’s when I listen to audio programs).
- At just over 20 minutes in length, it gives all the information you need to jump start your Fat Loss For Free program without getting too long or boring.
- I talk about how often you should weigh yourself and the most important component of fat loss.
- Can also be listened to online, so you don’t need to own an iPod or other portable digital music player to listen.
68 exercise instructional videos.
- Watch me do each exercise from the program with proper technique as I also give verbal instructions.
- These “no fluff” videos cut right to the chase and you don’t have to wait through boring intro music or fancy graphics.
- Includes “advanced” exercises such as the ski jump and bump, burpee tuck jump, one arm divebomber, and the around the world pull up.
The Fat Loss For Free program is a complete fat loss program. There is nothing else that you need and nothing else that you have to buy. Get immediate access to the program by entering your email address below:
So Now You Might Be Wondering… What’s The Catch?
I have no doubt that I could sell this program for at least $47. The truth is that I know of fitness and weight loss programs online with far less content that sell for $67 or even $97.
So why am I giving it away for free?
Because I know how hard it can be to believe you can actually lose fat and get the body that you desire — to not only smile when you look in the mirror but also reduce the chances of health issues associated with being overweight such as heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.
I want to earn my way into your inbox by making my free stuff better than anyone else’s paid stuff.
Your inbox is your digital “sacred space” and allowing me to enter should be based on a proven track record of delivering outstanding information that benefits your life. I know that when you start to use my diet and training methods and see amazing results, you’ll be ready to further invest in yourself — whether through my books and programs, or someone else’s.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
If you sign up for the Fat Loss For Free program I am going to send you an email a few times per week. There is an unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email that I send. Most of these emails will be directing you to more excellent free information about fitness and fat loss. Occasionally I will let you know about a paid offering that will always be something that I have created or used personally.
That’s it, that’s the whole shebang – I know how tough fat loss can be and I want to be able to share with you other awesome resources. I’m giving you some of my best stuff for free, and if you ever feel that I am not providing value then I encourage you to unsubscribe with no hard feelings.
Lisa Anderson, Atlanta, Georgia
So now that I’ve provided full disclosure about the “method to my madness”, go ahead and sign up for the Fat Loss For Free program. Four different 12-week programs, a 12-week sample meal plan, the jump-start audio recording, and 68 exercise demonstration videos are waiting to help you achieve your fat loss goals.
Sign up below now.